Sunday, August 2, 2015

PI Chip Off the Old Block-Love Movies!



I didn't realize that it had been so long since I posted on my blog. Since February, I have mostly been creating with 6x8 Sn@p Studios by Simple Stories without using any challenges. Two books have pictures from vacations in the past year, and one has some date night snaps.

Last night I felt like completing a 12 x 12 page about my son and our shared love of going to matinee movies. Since I was creating a "daily life" layout, I decided to look for any challenges that might inspire my journaling or product selection process.

I found a challenge on Paper Issues about Chip Off the Old Block. My son is a Mommy's boy, and we have some of the same interests, one being movies!

On this layout, I was able to use some older movie theme stickers to compliment my photo of J.J. waiting to buy our tickets. Here is the final version:

Supplies used: pp: DCWV,  cs: BG; stickers: Paperhouse, October Afternoon, Reminisce, American Crafts; punch: EK Success; ink: Recollections vintage ink.

Thanks for stopping by! Please be sure to leave a comment, and I'll visit you, too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment