Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Neutral Palette Challenge

Hello! It's the 15th of the month, so that means it's time for a new challenge on Color Me Scrappy! Join us with this very difficult challenge, or at least we thought so at first! We each took a different take on it, but we all had fun! Here's the color palette. The twist is to add a tribal element (arrows, feathers, symbols).


Here's my layout. I chose to use a color photo, but he's in gray clothing, too! I used black embossing paste to add some rough boy texture. I love that stuff! It's so easy to spread on a mask, and it dries so fast!I added a spray misted mask, too!

Some technique close-ups:



Thanks for stopping by! Please join the challenge!

4 comments:

  1. The colour photo worked well with your layout. I ended up loving the colour palette after firstly thinking oh my. But everyone rocked it and I think it is my favourite so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with this challenge. So different and you did an amazing job with neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your page using these colors, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it funny that we were all a bit dubious about this colour scheme but in the end we all rocked it! Your page is a fabulous take and I love all the stamping at the top of your page.

    ReplyDelete