Sunday, November 3, 2013

November! A new challenge with Color-Me-Scrappy

November already? I'm not ready to put the shopping lists together for the holidays. Food shopping is first for Thanksgiving, and of course, all the gifts for December! I'm hosting Thanksgiving this year for my family, so it's my turn to do the main fixings!

To get the creative spirit started, how about a scrapbooking layout? It doesn't have to be holiday themed to get the creative juices going!

Here's the color palette and a sketch for extra inspiration! For the Design Team's interpretations, please visit Color-Me-Scrappy!

Here's my DT submission:

I had the opportunity to visit an on-line scrappy friend in person when I went to WA on a business trip, right in her home town! It was great to see Devra and talk about our sons for a while! Good times!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely memory to scrap. You have done a wonderful job with the sketch and I can't believe this year has flown so quickly !
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the challenge! I love the flair!

    ReplyDelete