Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Party Time

I bought the Creating Keepsakes Party Time kit last year. I created one layout using it, and then put it away. For CKC, I printed some birthday photos to use with the remainder of the kit if I got around to it. I never used it at the crop, but I felt like being creative last night (without that much effort). There is something about following a kit when you like the example layout; it makes scrapbooking so easy. Since I already made a layout with this kit, I was out of the green pattern paper, so I substituted one that I had in my stash. I had enough of everything else.

Here are my two layouts:



I supplemented the kit with twine for the banner and some of the buttons, stamp ink for the edges of Joined the Club, and pennants on And Many More. I also used staples to attach the two border strips.

I really love how these papers worked together. They are from different brands, too: Fancy Pants, Crate Paper, Bella Blvd, and Jillibean Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment