Saturday, June 8, 2013

All Star Son

There is a tough challenge on the Paper Bakery blog right now! It is a sketch with big banners along the top and the bottom.

It reminded me of baseball pennants! I keep a stash of baseball theme pattern papers which I thought would be perfect for this sketch:


I ended up using 9 different patterned papers on this layout! I think they blend well together with their edges inked.

 

Here's a close up:



I used mambi stickers that came with some of the papers above. Other baseball papers were from Best Creations inc.
 


5 comments:

  1. This is great! I love the papers you chose to use on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun take on the Sketch, Stephanie!! The different patterned papers you used for the banner pennants are really awesome! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an amazing lo! Love your take on the sketch! Tks. for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT papers for this sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at TPB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous layout! You rocked all the fun baseball patterns and I love how the sketch inspired you!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Bakery!!!

    ReplyDelete