Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pancakes & Potatoes

Some of my son's favorite foods: Pancakes and Potatoes! A new place to practice public behavior is Omelet House. We love going there for their pancakes, crispy potatoes (like chips almost), pumpkin bread, or their famous omelets. JJ has a favorite booth where he can watch the cars go through the drive-thru McDonalds next door and the kitchen at the same time. I wanted to scrap these pictures right away, and I found just the right sketch on Page Maps.







I like how I could use random borders, trims, and tape to form a background. I threw in some new Basic Gray flair, Studio Calico wood vaneer hearts, and some old Queen & Company brads to add some pop and dimension.
My resulting layout:


Thank you, Ashley Horton, for the idea to use 3's upside down when I run out of E's for my titles! I really like how it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment