Monday, August 6, 2012

From the Inside Out

Putting yourself into the scrapbooks can be very difficult sometimes. One thing I like about Scrapbooking from the Inside Out is that the prompts create unique pages about our thoughts and feelings. It can help create really insightful journaling or it can be light and funny. Here are pages that I created for the Communications kit.

This one was a prompt to use a picture of a body part used for communication:
This next one was about times when we have "foot in mouth" disease!

 Hand journaling, as always!
 A little bit of white spray mist to represent my "blurting".

1 comment:

  1. Love both layouts....gave me something to think about! Great design, paper, and elements! I, too, have the "foot in mouth" disease at time...this was a good reminder to keep my mouth shut, which is hard at times! Thanks for your great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete