Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Masking Madness!

On this layout, I used masking with shimmery spray ink by Smooch. This is sooo fun! I use a box from a monthly kit--perfect size, since it contained 12x12 papers--to spray the paper and protect my table and stuff. In a few minutes, it's dry and ready to go! I never thought it would be that easy. No problem! Anyone can do this, and you really can't mess it up, I promise!

Some of the button centers are made from Epiphany Crafts punch and favorite patterned papers.






3 comments:

  1. I saw this in the gallery, and just love the button banner and the misting! Yay for getting your blog going!
    *Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah saw this in your gallery too, awesome button banner! Great start to your blog ( sadly I haven't started mine yet!) Maybe you will inspire me! Have an awesome day Steph I love seeing your LOs progress and the colours are much truer now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! You did a super job on your blog, I just became a follower!!! I just started one, too! Come check it out @ landofoz-csewy.blogspot.com and see what you think!!

    ReplyDelete